A must-have for every MRI diagnostician!
MRI of the Knee is a comprehensive guide for investigations of the knee joint. It is provided with recent pictures and enables the reader to approach MR reporting of the knee in a practical way. Clinical aspects and a number of schematic diagrams make it easier to understand current trends in diagnostic investigation of the knee with MRI. All diseases of the knee joint are elucidated by top-ranking international authors in the 17 chapters of the book. It is suitable for reading and may also be used as a reference. Its modern and reader-friendly layout, created by University Publisher 3.0, complements the professional presentation of this bestseller.
- This book relates the current state of the science of diagnostic investigation of the knee with MRI.
- Recent trends in diagnostic investigation of the knee are interpreted by international experts.
- The modern picture material, consisting of more than 1,000 illustrations, has been prepared in an excellent manner for educational purposes.
- A large number of schematic diagrams and succinct texts serve to achieve a rapid understanding of the subject.
- This is a must-have for every MRI diagnostician.